A new website for the Smithsonian’s home in Pittsburgh.
Heinz History Center
More than a ketchup museum. The Heinz History Center and its four museums preserve the history and heritage of Western Pennsylvania. We redesigned their most important digital property to elevate each museums’ identity with definition and clarity.
Project at a Glance
- What’s On sections gave visitors the inside scoop on each museum’s exhibits and events
- Streamlined IA improved access to visitor information while allowing users to explore Heinz’s online offerings
- Provided in-depth client training on content strategy best practices and workflows
Create A Clear Sense Of Place
Leverage the existing Heinz brand identity and color palette to effectively represent each museum in the digital design system.
- Design Concepts
- Design Systems
- Content Training & Team Coaching
- Digital Style Guide
- Front-end Dev
- Back-end Dev (WordPress)
- Ongoing Strategic Partnership