We want everyone at Fastspot to love their job.
Join Our Team
It sounds relatively simplistic to say, but as a team our work is better when we are happy, motivated, and diving into interesting challenges. It's important that everyone that works here feel safe, cared for, and empowered to live their life outside of work. We expect that everyone is giving it their all, every day. We are committed to creating excellent work, providing excellent service to our clients, and being excellent colleagues to one another.
We hire people, not just to fill positions. So if you are excited to work at Fastspot, please reach out—whether you see an open position or not.
We are seeking an experienced project manager to join our team in managing building large, complex websites. If you want to work closely with a team who shares your passion for innovation, craftsmanship, and problem-solving, please get in touch.
Fastspot offers the same benefits package to all full-time employees.
- Flexible schedule for when life happens
- Generous PTO with 10+ additional company holidays off
- Flexibility to work where you are your most creative
- 401(k) with company match
- Healthcare, vision, and dental at little to no cost to the employee and an optional HSA plan
- Employer-paid life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance policies
- Employer-paid wellness app subscription
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Collaboration tools and your own Mac laptop
- Employer-paid lunch at the Baltimore office once a week for local team members; once a month for remote team members
- Baltimore office space with a full bar, pool table and arcade games that is stocked with coffee, soft drinks and snacks
- Dog friendly Baltimore office
- Fully-paid Fastspot special fun events throughout the year and monthly happy hours
Dedicated time and support for trainingWe provide R&D time, memberships to industry communities, and time-off and tickets to conferences
Annual Fastspot fun eventsWe get together as often as we can, but each year there are some biggies: Orioles Game, Family BBQ, and Holiday Party
Cute DogsFluffs are welcome in the office, and usually seen in zoom windows, and taking part in fun events
Sweet Baltimore OfficeFor those in Baltimore a few things that make our office nice: complimentary coffee and soft drinks, snacks, pool table, virtual reality, relaxing vibe, free parking, all-gender bathroom, privacy room for nursing mothers, on-site gym, and pool